Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Epidural please


It all started exactly 9 months and 8 days ago. I received a text which said "Hey Dad I really want to talk to you." And now just a wee bit over due, we are on our way, again to bring home our baby daughter. Only this time, Mom is driving and I'm sitting in the passenger seat, communicating to the world. Who would have thought 21 years ago this would be possible. We are on our way to bring my baby girl home. Wahoo and yippee-i-aye!!! Of course there's the usual aniexties that come with such a life changing event, but they all pale knowing how much I love Carrie, and so glad to have her back in my life. But for now all I can think about is the 5 hours in the car driving and then the return trip right after lunch. Where is that doctor ?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Guess it's my turn to get teary-eyed reading your blog.