Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh What a Tease


Okay, so Landon asked this cute girl out to the Homecoming Dance last week, and she still hasn't replied. So Carrie and I decided a "bad answer" is better than "no answer." So we took things into our own hands. I had an old melted snicker bar and you can easily tell who wrote the message. I think Carrie and I had more fun making the sign and planning how to prepare the house for when Landon returns from Mutual, than he had asking her in the first spot. We love you Landon, but your cute little pout is too funny.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

okay okay... So dad stole the post from me! It was my idea to take pictures and use it as a post but dad is the one with the computer...so you guys just to get to enjoy two posts! It was good times! Poor Landon he sure is picked on in that house but mom usually has his back...

Amy N. said...

LOL! you BIG meanies-why is the picture not showing up for me? I hope you at least answered yes! Mom better be sure to get a picture of Dad in the poofy homecoming dress pinning the flower on Landon's suit!

Amy N. said...

PS) your picture is not working for me

Carrie said...

Yeah I thought it was just my phone last night and couldn't pull up the picture...but I can't at work either! :(

Carrie said...

Don't know what ya did Pops, but the picture is up!!